Sunday, October 13, 2013

COTTONELLE FLUSHABLE CLEANSING CLOTHS DISPENSER AND WIPES



The COTTONELLE fresh care flushable cleansing cloths dispenser allows you to display your wipes upright, keeping them close at hand while blending in with your bathroom decor. This dispenser is also made with durable materials, so it can be refilled again and again




These are the best flushable wipes I have found. I don't know what we did before flushable wipes were invented, but these are superior to others I have tried. First of all, they come out of the pack easier. Each tub is shrink-wrapped, so once the shrink wrap is removed, there are no additional seals one has to remove within the tub, and they do not dry out. They also seem to be a bit thicker and bigger than some others, so one does not have the "leak through" I have read others referring to in reviews of similar products. They are flushable, but do heed their directions to only flush one or two at a time so as not to clog the toilet.

I had tried another flushable wipes, and they are fine and the tubs are very designer looking. They would look nice in any bathroom, however, to use them was more difficult, as one has to open the wipes tub and then pull open the seal to the refill pack that they have placed inside the wipes tub. The seal opening is not very big, so it is hard to get a wipe out without tearing it, and they tend to bunch up within the refill pack and can dry up quickly one the seal is opened.

The final thing that I find better about the Cottonelle flushable wipes than others on the market is that they are good for sensitive skin. My family and I find them true to their word, they do not irritate the skin and are soothing.

I give these five stars because they are the best ones I have found so far. It is odd to be writing such a detailed review of flushable wipes, but they have become almost essential to my family and I.


I received these products for a review purpose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I give all my thoughts and sincerely opinions.

For more information click here:


No comments:

Post a Comment