Monday, December 17, 2012

My review about The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion


I've always loved the smell of tea tree oil, so the scent was not an issue for me. I'm usually only prone to breakouts in the summer, and I was in dire need of a good toner. I stumbled across this one because I heard good things about it from a friend. It burns a bit when you first start, but gradually, your skin adjusts to the toner and it honestly leaves my skin so smooth. It controls oil well. Also, I wasn't looking for something to get rid of acne, as I typically only break out a bit. I would definitely recommend this product to those with oily skin. It will most likely irritate dry/sensitive skin. 

Also, I got mine for about $12.50, so it's a little on the expensive side. But definitely not as bad as the Proactiv toner I used to buy. So I guess it's all subjective, but personally, it was a great price for a fantastic toner. Great product for me.

How I Use It

Apply to the face and neck after cleansing and toning, using your fingertips.



FULL INGREDIENTS
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Laureth-4, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Tocopherol.





No comments:

Post a Comment