Thursday, January 31, 2013

Glade Expressions Fragance Mist and Oil Diffuser Starter Kit






Glade Fragance Mist

I received free coupon by using BzzAgent to try the Glade expressions Fragrance mist starter kit. I picked out the Fuji Apple Cardamon Spice scent. I was quite impressed when I got home to use it. In the past I would use regular febreeze, or off brand mists for the bathroom, and the smell would only last for a short while, but with the Glade brand, the smell lasts for awhile! It's easy to use and perfect if there's a strange odor coming from anywhere in your home, or if you just want something new and fresh for the home. They come in four different scents!. The bottle itself is elegant and good looking, the shape is pleasant to hold, and it produced very fine mist.


Glade Oil Diffuser   

I thought that the Glade Expressions holder looked nice, and the oil diffuser card was easy to click right in. The Fuji Apple Cardamon Spice was a nice scent. The scent filled the room and the scent last very long time. Excellent product. I will repurchase this product again and I highly recommend this product. 









Leave your comment. Thanks for read :)



No comments:

Post a Comment