Tuesday, January 29, 2013

SCHICK HYDRO SILK REVIEW



I can't believe I'm saying this, but yes, this razor finally has the engineering right. When using this, it fits in my hand beautifully, the curve of the handle is just exactly right for my shaving needs, and the multiblade head makes it feel like there is no blade at all. No nicks, no cuts, no scrapes or raw skin. This product provides a wonderful shaving experience - just smooth skin.
Once when I was first using this shaver, I thought I had not put in the right blade head or that the cover must still be on it because it was so smooth and effortless that I could not feel the blade.
That is just how great this shaver is. It leaves my legs and underarms feeling smooth - and especially no nicks or after burn.
Excellent engineering - and it came with an extra blade head in the package.
I love it. Thanks






These product were provided by using https://www.bzzagent.com/ but I give all my own thoughts and sincerely opinions 


Leave your comment. Thanks for read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment